Zach Herron Wiki/ Bio
|Zach Dean Wiki|
|Celebrated Name||Zach Dean Herron|
|Nick Name/ Stage Name||Zach|
|Date Of Birth(DOB)||27th of May 2001|
|Age(2022)||21years old (As of (2022))|
|Celebrated Occupation||Songwriter and Singer|
|Genre||R&B music Genre|
|Known For||Being a member of the boyband “Why Don’t We” Since 2016|
|place Of Birth||Rowlett (Texas, United States)|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Celebrated Ethnicity||White and Filipino descent|
|Zach Dean Physical Stats|
|Zach Dean Herron Height/ Tall||In centimeters- 168 cm
In meters- 1.68 m
In feet inches- 5’6′
|Zach Dean Herron Weight||In kilograms- 65 kg
In pounds- 143 lbs
|Zach Dean Herron Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||41-30-35|
|Zach Dean Herron Body Build||Fit|
|Zach Dean Herron Biceps Size||12.5 inches|
|Zach Dean Herron Shoe Size||9 (UK)|
|Zach Dean Herron Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Zach Dean Herron Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Zach Dean Herron Tattoos||Yes|
|Zach Dean Family|
|Zach Dean Herron Parents||Father: Josh Herron
Mother: Myta Herron
|Zach Dean Herron Siblings||Brother: Ryan Herron (born March 2, 2004)
Sister:Reece Herron (born August 10, 2011)
|Zach Dean Herron Relatives||Not Known|
|Zach Dean Relationships|
|Previous Dating||1. Chloe Garcia
2. Kay Cook
|Zach Dean Herron Girlfriend||Single|
|Zach Dean Herron Husband/Spouse/ Fiance||None|
|Zach Dean Education|
|Zach Dean Herron Highest Qualification||High School Cleared|
|School||High School in Rowlett|
|College/ University||Not Known|
|Zach Dean Career|
|Zach Dean Herron Singles||1. Taking You
2. Into The Deep
3. Don’t Change
4. Cold in LA.
6. What Am I
7. Trust Fund Baby
8. Come to Brazil
|Music Albums||1. A Why Don’t We Christmas
2. Why Don’t We Just
|Zach Dean Favorites|
|Favorite Actor Name||Jon Bellion|
|Favorite Actress Name||Ariana Grande|
|Favorite Holiday Destination Name||Bahamas|
|Favorite Food Name||Italian Cuisine|
|Favorite Color Name||Blue|
|Hobbies Name||Skating, Singing, Watching Funny Videos|
|Zach Dean Income|
|Net Worth||$400K US Dollars (As of 2019)|
|$70,000 to $80,000|
|Zach Dean Online Contacts|
|Social Media Links||Instagram,Youtube, Facebook,Twitter,Spotify, Itunes|
|Fan Following||Instagram: 2.4 million+ followers
Twitter: 735 K+
Youtube: 298 K+ subscribers
Facebook: 193 K+ followers
(As of 2019)
Zach Herron (born May 27, 2001) is the youngest member of the band “Why Don’t We” along with Jack Robert Avery, Daniel James Seavey, Corbyn Matthew Besson, and Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich. He is a famous singer, songwriter, and popular social media personality. He was popular with his cover videos even before joining the band. He was famous for covering the original song of Jason Mraz titled “I’m Yours”. He covered songs on his YouTube channel. His cover of Stitches by Shawn Mendes went viral and crosses over 10 million+ views on his video. Even, he was part of the meet-and-greet tour “Impact” in which Jack Avery and Corbyn Besson were also a part of. In the Master Select Program of Septien Entertainment Group, he got selected as well.He was a really talented singer and performer from a very early age and was even selected as the best singer in his school. Discover much more interesting facts such as his height, age, relationship, net worth, and full bio down below.
In his sixth grade, he participated in talent show and sang ‘When I Was Your Man’. He’s also covered popular songs from artists like Shawn Mendes, Jeff Buckley, Ed Sheeran and Bruno Mars. His discography with the band include Only the Beginning (2016), Something Different (2017) and Invitation (2017). As a solo artist, he’s released songs like “Timelapse” and “Why”. He received the official fame in the Spring Break Tour. He successfully dropped his second single i.e. ‘Why. Additionally’ and got a huge popularity.
Zach Herron Born & Family
- Zach Herron was born in Rowlett, Texas, United States.
- His father name is, Josh Herron and mother name is Myta Herron.
- He has 2 siblings. His younger sister name is ‘ Reece Herron’ and has a younger brother named, Ryan Herron.
- He holds American nationality.
- He belongs to white and Filipino descent.
- Currently, resides in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- As per her education, he is well educated and is a college going guy.
- He has an immense popularity on his social media platform as well.
- Recently, he also released a popular song ‘Why Don’t We – Mad At You’.
- He has over 2.4 million+ followers on his instagram account under user name ‘imzachherron‘.
- Zach joined twitter in July 2014 and as of now he has over 735 K+ followers there under user name ‘@ImZachHerron‘.
- He has also his self titled you tube channel where he has over 298 K+ followers and till now 7,562,169 views in total.
- He joined youtube on March 1, 2015.
- In fact, he has an immense followers on his facebook account as well and has over 193 K+ followers there.
Zach Herron Girlfriend, Affairs & Relationship
- As of 2019, Zach Herron is single.
- In summer 2018, he met Kay Cook and started dating.
- In June 2019, they attended the prom party.
- One of his fan leaked a chat conversation of Zach Herron was seen asking out Kay Crook for a prom date.
- Kay Crook was a California based singer & songwriter with almost 200,000 followers under her Instagram account.
- But unfortunately, in Aug 2019, they broke up.
- As per her previous dating history, he was in relationship with Chloe Garcia when they were in the eighth grade.
Zach Herron Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
- As of 2019, Zach Herron age is 18 years old.
- He stands on a height of 5 feet 6 inches tall.
- He weighs around 65 kg or 143 lbs.
- He has dark brown eyes and has dark brown hair as well.
- His body measurements are 41-30-35.
- His biceps size are 12.5.
- Zach shoe size is 9 UK.
Zach Herron Career
- What is Zach Herron famous for? In 2012, he joined the Septien Entertain group, a school for performers to enhance their talent and art. That school paved his way into the world of entertainment. During the opportunity to perform at Six Flags organized by the school, he covered Shawn Mendes’s “Stitches” which became incredibly viral with over fifteen million views in just a week.
- In 2015, he released his self titled YouTube channel. He covered I’m Yours original by Jason Mraz and he got sensational reviews and started to gather fans and audience for his channel. In 2016, he released his first single titled ” Timelapse” which was an instant hit. That motivated Zach even more to pursue his YouTube career.
- He started going on social media tours along with other artists. His first-ever live show was in Indianapolis. Everyone was so impressed by Zach he became a permanent member of the Official Impact Summer Break Tour.
- Later in 2016 his second single “Why” was released. The single did really well and it got him even more fans and admirers. He formed a band with four other members titled ” Why Don’t We”. The band members include Jack Robert Avery, Daniel James Seavey, Corbyn Matthew Besson, and Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich.
- The band released their debut song “Taking You” in October 2016. They released their debut album “8 letters” in 2018. They also went on “8 Letter Tour” in 2018 which was a success and gave the band more exposure and fans.
What is the Net Worth of Zach Herron?
- As of 2019, Zach Herron net worth is estimated around $400 K US Dollars.
- His primary source of income is his singing career.
- He also makes a decent amount of money from his youtube channel where he has approx 298 K+ subscribers there as of Dec, 2019.
- His advertisers also pays him around $70,000 to $80,000.
Straight Facts about Zach Herron
- Zach has in total three tattoos on his body.
- He has over 290,000 subscribers on YouTube and over 2 million followers on Instagram.
- He designed his first tattoo from the Sickboy Tattoo Studio on his arm.
- On 7th June 2019, he inked a Past and Future tattoo on the back of his two arms.
- His one of the dream include to become an ice cream truck driver.
- He hate when someones says that his skin color is pale.
- He overthinks a lot.
- He is allergic of soda.
- He also hate to use elevators.
- He adores Justin Beiber a lot.
- His personality is kind of shy.
- His believes in Jesus.
- He is a fitness and sports enthusiastic.
- He loves to play and watch football tournaments.